Inclusive Practices Toolkit
What are the Inclusive Practices Tools?
The Inclusive Practices Tools include:
- a Student Survey (online or hard copy)
- a Community Survey (online or hard copy)
- a Staff Survey (online or hard copy)
- a School Review Profile [SRP] (online or hard copy)
- Inclusive Practices next steps links
- Inclusive Practices action plan template [doc] and
- a range of online survey reports.
Inclusive Practices Tools added to the Wellbeing@School website
The Inclusive Practices Tools were launched on the Wellbeing@School website in October 2013. They provide access to surveys and tools which explore the extent to which a school includes all students in all aspects of school life.
Read more about the Inclusive Practices Tools